GoTranscript Audio Test Answer | July 12, 2021 |

 Gotranscript Audio Test Answer July 12, 2021.


Speaker 1:This audio is used for the
transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Speaker 2:Hey, everybody went to the bank Thursday, no
Friday. And my debit card wasn't working right.
but I was sure I had enough money in my
account. So, I went inside to ask at the counter there. There wasn't much of a line, maybe eight
or 10 people at most, but it was really slow. So,
I pulled out my cell phone so l could watch TV.
My favorite show to watch when I'm online
anywhere is Seinfeld because I have so many of the lines memorized. I can figure out what's going on even when my headphones aren't working right. Which is a good thing
because my headphones were this. These
generic branded four by $4 earbuds my wife's
coworker, Dr. Jill Biden bought her. That's right.
My wife used to know the president's wife before the ladder moved into the White House.
Although she didn't take a ladder with her as far as I know. She had a pretty good gig as a messenger from one part of Washington DC
to another rod in her Schwinn through traffic
every day to deliver important papers and
other gizmos to politicians and their significant
others. She even had her own special secret
phone number 12025553226, but
unfortunately, she had to have changed when
Matt graining used it with a different area code
for homers. Mr. plow that name again is Mr.
plow remember that one? Anyway, he had to
pay or a cool one and a half mil though. So that
worked out pretty nicely. Now we can chill in
our luxury spa here in receita overnight.
Watching the stars and wondering when tofa
and j are going to drive the next Starlink train through the sky. Sure, and I sure hope it's tonight.
It's really cool to look up and see him
sometimes 100 at a time shooting through the
sky. Like a bunch of amazing well-organized
fireflies all aimed at what will well only time
and Ilan musk will tell that they're you that
they're musk guy. He's- he's kind of amazing. Isn't he? weird but interesting. His SNL stint
turned out to be a poorly timed stunt though,
as far as that their Dogecoin was concerned. That cryptocurrency stuff's interesting too. For example, the Dogecoin stock symbol d o G has
a picture of a Shiba Inu on its logo. The whole
thing was created out of whole cloth parently
by some guy named Billy Marcus from Portland,
Oregon, and Jackson Palmer from Sydney,
Australia, and was forked from Litecoin in December 2013 speak in Portland, Oregon
looks like they're going to be sweltering under
dangerously hot temperatures of 98 to 103 today, so I'd stay away from there iF I was you. 

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

GoTranscript today answer
GoTranscript answer
How to pass the GoTranscript test
GoTranscript Audio Test
GoTranscript answer 2021
What is GoTranscript?
What is the GoTranscript test?
GoTranscript Jobs

Post a Comment

0 Comments